Spouse or common-law partner living outside Canada

Last updated: 1 year, 1 month ago

You can sponsor your spouse to become permanent Canadian residents. You must be able to financially maintain them so they don't require government aid.

15 months

Processing Time

Notify when the processing time changes?

*Data tracked from canada.ca