Self-employed persons (federal)

Last updated: 8 minutes ago

Self-employed people can immigrate to Canada through the Self-employed Persons Program. If you're interested in this program, you must have experience in culture or athletics and be willing to contribute to Canada's cultural or athletic life.

50 months

Processing Time

Notify when the processing time changes?

*Data tracked from