Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA)

Last updated: 5 hours ago

Visa-exempt foreign nationals flying to Canada must have an eTA. eTAs are linked to passports. It's good for five years or until the passport expires. New passports require new eTAs.

5 minutes

Processing Time

Notify when the processing time changes?

*Data tracked from canada.ca